‘As you eliminate the emotional baggage from your specific events you will, of course, have less and less internal conflict for your system to deal with. Less internal conflict translates into a higher level of personal peace and less emotional and physical suffering. For many, this procedure will likely result in the complete cessation of lifelong issues that other methods have not touched. How’s that for peace in a paragraph?’
Gary Craig, EFT Founder
What is Personal Peace Procedure?
Personal Peace Procedure is an EFT tool capable of giving wide ranging relief. It involves tapping through negative emotions relating events in your past.
Why would I bother?
- Because it deepens and accelerates your healing between sessions with your Practitioner
- Because it can eliminate negative emotions that can, (or have), contributed to ill health.
- Because it’s an easy way to reduce core issues. By tapping through events that create discomfort, you will automatically be releasing core issues contributing to any problems you are experiencing.
- Because it’s a way to relax easily.
How do I do it?
- · Check out this video for directions on which points to tap
- Make list of every specific bothersome event you can remember – at least 50.
- You might remember something which isn’t uncomfortable right now – put it in anyway.
- Give each event a title e.g. Dad cutting my hair in the big kitchen, Clive singing Pennies from Heaven,
- When the list is complete, pick out the biggest, and give it an intensity rating between 1 – 10, and tap until you either laugh about it, or you can’t think about it anymore.
- If you cannot give it intensity assume you are repressing it and apply 10 rounds of EFT from every aspect you can think of.
- When the emotional intensity has gone, go on to the next event.
- Do one a day for the next 3 months then notice how your body feels.
Personal Peace Procedure takes a couple of minutes a day. If you start today, tapping through just one event a day, in three months time will have eliminated the emotional crescendos around 90 events in your life! (think what might happen if you work through 2 or 3 events a day – it does only take minutes remember!)
You will notice how much better your body feels, how your relationships have improved and how much calmer you have become.
Re-visit those events that used to upset you and notice how your negative emotions around them have faded away.
Notice the improvements in your blood pressure, your breathing and your everyday performances across the board.
Notice the compliments you get on your appearance and abilities.