AAMET (Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Therapies) Accredited Trainings
Why come to one of my trainings?
- I have been working with EFT for over 6 years and am accredited by AAMET as a Level 3 Advanced Practitioner and Trainer. This tells you that you will receive the best possible training and one on one work.
- I have been involved in the self development and Spiritual field for about 25 years, working mainly with different forms of Energy balancing.
- Any attendee is welcome to re-attend the same level workshop for free.
- Although I have my own style, I adhere to the basic principles of EFT as set out by Gary Craig.
- I am a fully trained Life Coach of 9 years experience.
- I have years of experience in leading groups.
This 1 day training teaches you the basics of EFT preparing you to begin working confidently with EFT. At the same time, the Level 1 workshop gives you the opportunity to see EFT at work with others.
Whether your intention is to help yourself or you plan to become an EFT therapist, Level 1 is the essential starting point.
This course is 6 hours intensive training, starting from the basics. It is exciting, fun and often life changing. For many, this is the first opportunity they have had to experience and practice EFT on themselves and others. At the end of this day, you will be enthused to start using your newly learnt skills on friends, family and yourself. If you are already a therapist or coach, you will also be confidant enough to start using EFT with your clients.
The AAMET Level 1 training may be the only one you plan to do and is enough to provide you with a tool that will be helpful for the rest of your life. If you plan to use EFT in a professional capacity, Level 2 is a necessary training.
Who is this training for?
- People interested in self development, helping themselves overcome aspects in their lives such as physical pain, negative emotions and outdated patterns of behaviour.
- Those interested in helping their friends and family.
- Existing Therapists or people interested in becoming therapists. Level 1 is mandatory as set down by AAMET and is a precurser for levels 2 and 3.
Requirements for Level 1
- Level 1 is the beginners course and no other experience is required.
What will you learn on this course?
- Background and history of EFT
- EFT and its connection to acupuncture
- How EFT works
- Basic Emotional freedom techniques
- Shortened Emotional freedom techniques
- Movie Technique
- Introduction to Borrowing Benefits
- Releasing Cravings – for example Chocolate, cigarettes, alcohol, cheese, sweets, biscuits, cakes etc
- Personal peace Procedure
- Introduction to working with physical issues
The training is carefully planned to allow plenty of time for questions and opportunities for trainees to get hands on experience of using the techniques in a supervised environment.
DATE AND TIMES: Please see home page. All trainings start at 10am and finish at 5pm
Pay by PayPal here or contact me if you would like to send a cheque or pay by BACs transfer
Here are some comments from previous attendees;
……’The EFT training was held in a little oasis with a small group of other open-
minded people. Although it was an intense and fully practical day it was relaxed and fun, just the
style that works for me. Value for money? Absolutely! Not only did Penny shift a phobia of 50
years standing I was able to practice EFT that very evening to help my panicking and in pain 13
year old daughter. The next day a friend benefited and a week later one of my coaching
clients. I’d strongly recommend you talk to Penny and find out how she can benefit you too’
‘Penny’s knowledge, humour and sensitivity made the EFT training engaging and
interesting. I have already begun to apply the techniques we learnt and am seeing
‘I found the EFT course illuminating, it gave me great tools to deal with, and understand my past,
present and future. A big thank you’
‘I found this very powerful and it really helped having the other members of the group in support.
Penny was a fantastic leader of the session.
It was brilliant to refresh and top up on Level 1 and I found this workshop very effective and very
Spending the day with Penny has opened up a new way of success – fully dealing with underlying
emotions that affect my life. I heartily recommend it to anyone looking to change their reactions to
issues and dealing with them.